Saturday, September 16, 2006


Say "I Do" To You! How to Find Love, Happiness and Success by Taking a Vow to Yourself and To Your Divinely-Designed Dreams is an ebook about love, specifically positive self love.

Say "I Do" To You! reveals that true happiness is connected to our willingness to commit ourselves to our quest of self discovery through divine guidance and a passionate pursuit of our dreams.

Currently at work on the 3rd Edition of Say "I Do" To You, I discovered an amazingly-low number of searches being done on the keywords "self love." [You can try this yourself at:
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/rc/srch/
Choose the Keyword Selector Tool under Tools on the right side of the screen.]

While the total number of searches on Self Love were 1,737,
1,234 of those searches related to a book about narcissism--which is the opposite of the type of healthy, positive message of self love that Say "I Do" To You! shares.

Only 104 searches were done on "I love myself."

It is my goal to increase the number of searches done on Self Love--from a positive perspective--a million-fold.

If you would like to receive free access to pre-publication mp3 files of the Say "I Do" To You! Success Interviews as well as a free chapter of the Say "I Do" To You! ebook, send an email to successeyc@yahoo.com and put Say I Do To You in the Re line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home